1.7

Depending on who you talk to, you always get different answers.I booked a vacation for 2, as I am a Costco member.

Booked this vacation months in advance. I decided to check on my reservation periodically to make sure everything was looking good, as this trip was thousands of dollars. The airline changed our flights and I was notified by Costco. The airline changed our flight to a much earlier time, which would not work for us.

I called Costco and they said they would of sent us notification in a few days, that they have thousands of customers and it takes time to call everyone when flights change. Because I was vigilant, I was able to find another flight at round the same time. I finally received the email notification from Costco travel that my flight had changed 43 days after I notified them that my flight had changed. That is unacceptable and outrageous.

Then our inter flight changed and I talked to Costco again and they said I would need to keep that flight change because there was nothing available until much later that day. I called Island air and guess what? Plenty of flights available at around the original time we had, just 2 minutes later. Costco does not want to deal with customers and changes.

I believe they tell you something so they don't have to follow up and make changes to your travel, even though we have nothing to do with those changes. Also I was told I would receive a $50 gift card and was later told that I was given wrong information.

I am so frustrated with Costco travel, that I don't think I will ever use them again.Receiving notification to contact them because your flight has changed, 43 days after the fact is completely unacceptable.

Review about: Costco Travel Vacation Package Booking.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: I am very unhappy because of service.

Had an Experience with Costco Travel?

Comments