2.2
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

After speaking to a representative at length about our travel wants and needs particularly pertaining to the fact we were traveling with two 14 year old teenagers we booked what we thought was the best travel package for us.We stressed the desire to have safe and convenient (least number of connections, convenient departures and arrivals, etc..) travel plans.

When booking our flight we discussed the distance from the airport to the hotel and were told it was about 45 minutes but in reality it was about two-hours away which meant after our 7pm arrival we did not make it to our hotel until about 10pm. That was tiresome after a long day of travel but fine. The major problem was our 7am flight departure from Cancun International Airport which meant we would had to be picked up at 2am. Not good.

We called Costco Travel to address this totally inconvenient departure time and were told they could make the change for $800+. Misinformation provided by our Mexico expert travel rep cost of an additional $800 (on top of the $4800 we originally spent) in travel which is outrageous but we were not getting on dark Mexican roads in the middle of the night. I am never booking with Coscto Travel again. I trusted Costco Travel to provide accurate information and should not have.

Lesson learned but no more I will not be booking travel through Costco Travel ever again.Completely disappointed with my experience with Costco Travel.

Review about: Costco Travel Vacation Package Booking.

Had an Experience with Costco Travel?

Comments