I have a vacation coming up and I thought I'd try out my new Costco Executive membership discounts and rent a car through Costco Travel.HA!

Costco Travel is at least $100 MORE than booking with Budget on my own without even being a member of Budget's program. Alamo gave me the exact same rate just by me looking online, again with no membership of any kind. Costco travel discounts are not even a joke; they just don't exist (at least for rental cars).

When I used the chat feature the lady did the same research but claimed Alamo was a bit higher online.However, their site gave me the exact same price as Costco Travel.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of costco travel car rental. Costco Travel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned costco travel car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Costco Travel.

Had an Experience with Costco Travel?

Comments